London, UK 21 June 2018: Ballistic Overkill – the run and gun FPS for players of all experience levels from Brazilian developer Aquiris Game Studios and Green Man Gaming Publishing – today launched 2 new skins as part of its Steam Summer Sale celebration.
“The 2 new skins (part of the 1.4.6 update) are the latest additions in a series of new updates the game will enjoy throughout 2018,”
commented Sandro Manfredini, Business Director of Aquiris Game Studios.
“Over the coming months, we will be announcing additional new skins, brand new gameplay features and a raft of additional updates that will significantly improve the gameplay experience.”
The Ballistic Overkill update includes:
- New Characters Skins: Female Grenadier and Female Vanguard
- Fixed create match and callbacks
- Optimised custom maps loading time
- Fixed custom maps pink areas (Shader not found)
- Upgraded Steam API version (should increase performance on the CPU)
- Fixed bug of not being able to vote for the Blackfield map
Developer: Aquiris Game Studio
Publisher: Green Man Gaming Publishing
Genre: FPS, Shooter, Action, Multiplayer