Exciting new physics-based construction and adventure sandbox game coming soon from Green Man Gaming Publishing and Wizard Games.
London, UK 10th June 2021. Green Man Gaming Publishing is excited to announce a new partnership with Wizard Games to publish the upcoming physics-based construction sandbox game Sea of Craft. Available for PC via Steam, Sea of Craft will be released in late summer 2021.
Sea of Craft is a realistic physics-based construction and adventure game with hundreds of building materials and weapons to choose from, giving you near infinite options to create unique and wonderful sea faring creations. When you’re done building, take to the treacherous waves of the Beela South Sea where wild adventures and rich bounty await you. Band together with players from around the world and do battle with mysterious monsters lurking in the depths or battle your enemies and claim untold riches!
Take a look at the new Sea of Craft trailer here
Download the press kit here
Register your interest in receiving code for Sea of Craft here
Sea of Craft features three unique gameplay styles; Singleplayer, Open Sea and Sandbox mode, all offering you the freedom to flex your creative muscles and enjoy the game your way, either alone or with other players from around the world. Craft the vessel of your dreams and take part in exciting challenges or battle for supremacy in intense PvP battles. The only limiting factor is your own imagination!
“As part of the broader investment into the publishing division, Green Man Gaming is excited to be working with Wizard Games to bring Sea of Craft to market” commented Helen Churchill, SVP of Publishing at Green Man Gaming. “We have been tracking Sea of Craft for some time, and are impressed with the marriage of physics-based construction, exhilarating single player, PVP game mode, and an impressive Early Access content plan – we believe Sea of Craft will be the complete packaging to crafting and simulation fans”
“We’ve been working on Sea of Craft for over two years. Sea of Craft has won a huge amount of love and recognition from those who’ve participated in our numerous online closed tests and offline exhibitions.” commented Changmeng Li, game producer. “Now we’re working hard polishing the EA version. In Sea of Craft the possibilities are endless and we can’t wait to see what amazing crafting antics players get up to!”
Sea of Craft will also be participating in the upcoming Steam Next Fest with Wizard Games hosting two livestream and Q+A sessions on 17th and 22nd June at 7pm BST/8pm CEST/2pm EDT/11am PDT on the Steam page.
Features of Sea of Craft
- Play your way – Three distinct game modes catering for every playstyle!
- Go big or go home – Immerse yourself in a beautifully crafted, 64km² open world map with realistic water physics
- Create the vessel of your dreams – Using in depth building mechanics you can craft your seafaring vehicles using resources scattered around the world. Paint and decorate them with unique decorating items and take it to the next level by building huge, complex vessels.
- Expand your armada – Trade ship designs with other players in the in game ship expo!
- Go solo or buddy up – Jump into the full Singeplayer challenge based story mode or invite your friends to do battle on the high seas in intense PvP open world combat.
- Get creative – Sandbox mode with unlimited resources to let your creativity run wild
- Four unique minigames – Test your vessel and skills with fun and challenging minigames including Spy Ducks, Fast and Furious, Fishing Challenge, Ghost Ships (with many more to come!)
Sea of Craft will be setting sail in late summer 2021 for PC via Steam. Fans can wishlist the game now. For more information check out the official website at http://www.seaofcraft.com/ and join the conversation on the official social media channels – Twitter and Discord.
For more information please contact:
Mark Allen PR – on behalf of Green Man Gaming
About Green Man Gaming Publishing
Green Man Gaming Publishing works with developers around the world to bring great indie games to market. Green Man Gaming Publishing is a division of Green Man Gaming, the multi-award-winning global video games retailer and technology business.
About PuzzleJar (developer)
Having banded together in 2018 with full heads of hair, the lifelong gamers at PuzzleJar form a small indie games R & D team. They wield their many combined years of experience with Unity to create awesome player experiences. In partnership with Wizard Games Global – one of China’s leading game developers and publishers – PuzzleJar toils ceaselessly to bring better games to the world. Each hair fallen in the course of development is offered readily for this noble purpose