Set your creativity free with the joy of scale model making
London, UK- 8th February, 2022. Green Man Gaming Publishing and developers Moonlit S.A. invite you to get creative as their virtual hobby simulator Model Builder launches today on PC via Steam for £14.99 / €16.79 / $19.99. Model Builder is the next generation of virtual hobby games that brings the joy of scale model building to enthusiasts and novices alike.
Model Builder features a full roster of vehicles, historical memorabilia, figures and pop culture icons for players to cut out, assemble and paint. Models include the classic British Spitfire, a host of Titan Forge miniatures, a post apocalyptic Wasteland Drifter, the French light infantry R35 Tank, Type VIIC German submarine, fearsome Oriental Dragon and a C64 Warcrawler Steampunk Bot. New models recently added include the anime inspired Gunbot Hyperion Mech, Akira style Baiku vehicle, the Star Wars inspired Lightsword, the spacecraft Copernicus (their mission statement to travel confidently where people do not go!) as well as the beautiful Warthogs Express, all of which will no doubt take pride of place in the player’s in-game showcase or shared with the world via the photo booth mode.
Check out the launch brand new launch trailer here
Download the press kit for Model Builder here
Review code is available. Request a copy here
About Model Builder
It’s time to get building and get creative! Join the latest trend in simulation games with Model Builder and unleash your creativity by cutting out, assembling and painting your models including planes, tanks, figures, mechs and more. Sell your creations for profit to expand your toolkit, or display them to create stunning and epic scenes for the whole world to see.
- Choose your models – Choose to build vehicles, historical memorabilia, figures and pop culture and earn experience to unlock more models, or paint your favourite models again in a different or unique style.
- Become a master builder – Choose the model you want to create, feel the satisfaction of snipping out the model parts and build your model step by step. Finally, apply the finishing touches so it’s ready for painting.
- The right tools for the job – You have a wide variety of tools available in your toolkit – everything you need to assemble your impressive models and make them shine. You will be able to unlock new tools to help with precision work and finishes, and you will feel like a pro in no time.
- Customise – Now it’s time to get creative! Do you stick to the brief, or make the model your own and pimp it up? With plenty of paint to choose from, a choice of airbrush tools as well as fine detail brushes and impressive decals at your disposal, the sky’s the limit!
- Showcase your masterpieces – Once your model is complete, it’s not the end! You can create stunning and exciting scenes by arranging your model (or models) or showcase them in the photo booth and share them for the world to see.
- Exciting story mode – Go on a fascinating journey in the footsteps of your grandfather Stan and his achievements by unlocking secrets of the past. Take on model building commissions and enter competitions on your journey to become a world-class model builder.
Model Builder will be released today for PC via Steam for £14.99 / €16.79 / $19.99.
Follow Model Builder on the official social channels: Discord, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and TikTok.
For more information on Green Man Gaming Publishing please visit the website at https://corporate.greenmangaming.com/news/ and for more information on Moonlit S.A please visit their website https://moonlit.games/.