9 November 2019 London,UK: Today Green Man Gaming launched its Digital Partners Program by revealing details of a new global partnership deal with 10 Chambers Collective; the first studio to be announced as part of this new service proposition for indie studios and developers.
- The Digital Partners Program with Green Man Gaming launched today and is now open to all independent studios and developers worldwide.
- Green Man Gaming announced that 10 Chambers Collective are the first studio to be involved in the program.
- Details revealed about the exciting new global partnership deal between Green Man Gaming and 10 Chambers Collective for the multi-award winning Game GTFO, available on Steam early access for $34.99/ GBP29.99/ EU34.99 from 09 Dec 2019.
A fresh approach to empowering and enabling indie studios and developers to raise their profile and successfully navigate their route to market, The Digital Partners Program by Green Man Gaming has been specifically designed to be a collaborative, flexible, and valuable service that allows developers to retain control of their revenue and IP whilst accessing an elastic range of services and expertise.
Paul Sulyok, CEO Green Man Gaming said, “Over the last 6 months we’ve been working on this new service proposition in reaction to what we think are dusty old school publishing and distribution models. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned from working with indie studios and devs over the past decade and applied this to create the Digital Partners Program. We’ll be there to help when and where it’s needed. We’ve stripped away any unnecessary, bloated fixed terms to instead offer greater choice and flexibility with access to our publishing, distribution, retail, marketing and community expertise all in one contract that directly connects developers to every digital retailer on the planet. I don’t believe there’s anyone else but the Green Man Gaming team who is able to deliver a more customizable digital partnership that is of true value to developers.”
Ian McGregor, CMO Green Man Gaming said, “What makes this launch really special for us is being able to announce and welcome 10 Chambers Collective as the first studio to be part of the Digital Partners Program. We are really flattered that they have chosen us to support them on the early access launch of GTFO on 9th December. For GTFO, Green Man Gaming will together with 10 Chambers Collective focus on a global distribution strategy that ensures the game reaches as many gamers as possible, as opposed to a publishing contract that would also include product readiness and a marketing strategy. To be working with such great studio talent and helping them succeed in a way that is tailored to suit them is what this new Digital Partners Program is all about.”
Oscar J-T Holm, Co-Founder of 10 Chamber Collective said, “We are really proud of our community and our GTFO ambassadors who have already helped us share what the game is about. GTFO is not for everyone, but there are players around the world who love a hardcore co-op challenge that have been eagerly waiting for the game to hit Early Access. We were looking for a very specific type of support as part of our preparation for today, and were struggling to find a deal that wasn’t just another one-type-fits-all or included terms that just wouldn’t work for us. That was until we collaborated with Green Man Gaming as part of this new Digital Partners Program. Having them focus on one area of the launch has been a huge help and we can’t wait to now welcome more people into the game.”
GTFO is a 4-player action/horror cooperative first-person shooter for hardcore gamers looking for a real challenge. Players get to play as a team of prisoners, forced to explore and extract valuable artifacts from a vast underground complex that has been overrun by terrifying creatures. Gather weapons, tools, and resources to help you survive – and work to unearth the answers about your past and how to escape.
- 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through the ultimate cooperation and communication test
- Explore a massive underground complex with a dense and dark atmosphere
- Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team – every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare
- Search the complex for information and resources to help you and your team solve your objectives and come back alive
- The Rundown: New expeditions released regularly that always replaces the old expeditions. Our goal is to invent new ways of challenging you and your teammates in new and interesting ways
- Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund
GTFO will be available via Early Access on Steam for $34.99 / GBP29.99 / EU34.99 from Noon PST / 9PM CET 9th December 2019.